It has been a long time since I last had bagels when I was in the US. Recently, I found this outlet, Two Men Bagel House during one of my staycation at Courtyard Marriot where they are located right beside it.
There was a long snaking queue sighted and before long, I found myself in the queue too. 😂
Being a foodie, missing a good bagel for a long long time coupled with the impulse craving and importantly with the long queue, it apparently has to be good I suppose…..
I am glad I joined the queue else I would have missed it big time. As I am trying it out for the first time, I ask for recommendation from the staff.
The recommended menus are as follows;
1. Hawaiian – spam, cheddar, sunny egg, caramelized pineapple
2. Hammer – scallion scrambled, cheddar, crispy bacon
3. Lox – smoked salmon, cream cheese tomato, pickled mustard seeds, hard boiled eggs
4. Prima – smoked brisket, ratatouille, cheddar
5. Warthog – smoked pork belly, onion & cucumber, coriander, char siew sauce
Wow….their bagel is power and of standard too. The bagel crust is crispily tasty with the lingering tinge of seasalt & black pepper. Really awesome bagel. 😋😋😋
Do be prepared to get messy when handling the bagels…
The only disservice, I am not able to give justice to the bagel by providing a nice shot for it. 🤣
Looks like I will have to look forward to try the rest of the recommended items in time to come. 😎
Unfortunately, the Novena outlet has since been closed but you can still visit their outlet in Icon Village though the menu is slightly different.